Picker / Packer
Do you have the ability to pay attention to detail? Do you complete tasks with a sense of urgency? Then TAGG Logistics has an opportunity for you!
TAGG Logistics is a growing third-party logistics company that specializes in order fulfillment, distribution and light packaging. We are in need of full-time Picker/Packers with excellent knowledge of packing and order picking procedures. Prior experience with handheld scanners and computerized Warehouse Management System is a must! Forklift experience is preferred, but not required.
Benefits after 30 days include: Health, Vision, and Dental. 401(k) after 60 days.
Pay is $14.50/hr plus shift differential premium. Paid Weekly !
Job duties are as follows:
• Pack, tape, and label items into boxes for shipping.
• Pick items from pick sheet or RF scanner.
• Utilize RF scanner to ensure correct item is being picked/packed to be shipped.
• Load/unload totes.
• Ability to pay attention to detail, as well as complete orders with a sense of urgency
• Ability to perform cycle counts, put ways and replenishment of inventory
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work harmoniously with a diverse population
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Forklift experience or pallet jack experience preferred, but not required
• Monday-Friday, 8-am-4:30pm
. Monday-Thursday 4:30pm to 3am
• Friday-Sunday, 6am-6:30pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.